godsentttt

I need a newbie guide plsss

I'm a newbie in to classic never played it before need guide btw I'm playing on Android not on pc..guides will be pretty much appreciated

What particular guide do you need?

• Like 1

For now I want to know where can I get a better set of equip my current equip is the freebie I don't know where can I get a better equip..newbie like us are finding it too hard to find a guide to where and how can we upgrade our equipment :(

I suggest you farm at the gold room 1st, assuming you still got the freebie equipment, you should get at least 20M zeny for starters.
Then just buy any bow and holy arrow at the market(@go 26), after that farm the appropriate cards>Strouf, Archer Skel, Turtle gen, The paper or use the free doppel card.
For armor you can get a wool & tidal combo, sniping suit/armor of naga with porcellio card and Stone of Sabine with zerom card for accessories.
Farm a bit for gargoyle wings and Captains(you can buy this at the coin shop) and binocular(you can just buy the materials for this) for middle headgear.
Afterwards, you just grind your self up for credits at the gold room, buy better equips.
Hope this helps a bit and if you still have some question feel free to ask.

• Like 1

OMG this helps me a lot thank you very much...i am a sniper and this Icarus bow is it good? Bcuz I'm been trying to go to lighthalzen dungeon 3 to get the needed materials to craft it and I can't get past on those mobs on light dg2 to get to light dg3...And last question how can I enchant my equipments?

Yes, Icarus bow is the recommended weapon for snipers. Just use fly wing to get to the center on Bio Lab F2 (Just so you know, you need to finish the quest 1st in order to access the Lab).
Don't forget to use BBG for higher drop rate and use different types of arrow when killing lhz mobs.
You can enchant equipments via @npc enchant and you need scroll, which you can get at @mh (or aka paleo badge)>

Also, they added a high enchant orb(@voteshop). This is for obtaining a higher power up e.g +4-5% stats.

Thank you so much bro u help me a lot with this guide I crafted a Icarus bow now and I get the set u recommend thank you thank you...and can I ask one last question where can I get gem of force I need it to craft the gargoyle wing?

You can get gem of force on 'Dark Force' at either "gl_chyard", "gef_dun01", "pay_dun00".
If you have trouble finding items you need, just use '@commands'.
e.g. "@ii <item name/id>" this is for item info.
"@whodrops <item name/id>" for mobs who drops a particular items.
"@whereis <mobs name/id>" shows where the monster is.
Then just warp there using "@warp <map of destination>"
Also, for monster's info use "@mi <monster name/id>"
So it goes like this, @ii gem of force > @whodrops gem of force > @whereis Dark force > @warp pay_dun00
And for id use, just the same, @ii 40300 > @whodrops 40300 > @whereis 2365 > @warp pay_dun00

On 2/3/2020 at 7:54 AM, godsentttt said:

For now I want to know where can I get a better set of equip my current equip is the freebie I don't know where can I get a better equip..newbie like us are finding it too hard to find a guide to where and how can we upgrade our equipment :(

Pm me. I used to help and teach newbie player. Ign : Last Minute

Any new player who wants to know inside game. U can freely messages me. 

Quest

Item

Event

Have some spare stuff to help you. 

Ign: Last Minute